Information for Nonprofit Organizations
If you are a nonprofit organization, we invite you to work in partnership with us to build a vibrant Fairfax County community. We collaborate with other nonprofits (we are a 501c3 too!) in the following ways:
- Co-hosts of events
- Featured information about the work of community nonprofits included in the CF Connect Community Guides
- No cost opportunities to exhibit at events
- Opportunities for performing and visual arts organizations through placemaking initiatives, events and more
- Community giving components integrated into events and placemaking, such as food drives, holiday wrapping stations fundraisers, and event proceeds
- CF Engage community grants
- Members of other nonprofit boards and committees such as the Tysons Community Alliance
- Nonprofit organizations are invited to sponsor our work
Click on the areas below to learn more and complete an interest form where applicable. We will then get in touch with opportunities or provide more information. You can also sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media to be the first to know about upcoming opportunities to engage!
Please contact us if there are additional ways you’d like to work in partnership with us!
Some of the many local nonprofit organizations we have worked with over the years include:
Our Work in Action
See examples of how we work in partnership with local nonprofit organizations: