Information Just for Local Businesses!
Fairfax County is home to approximately 115,000 businesses. If you are one of them, we’d love to work in partnership with you to build a vibrant community. When you partner with us, it is much more than a corporate giving opportunity; it is an investment in our communities and our citizens, celebrating both our common interests and our diverse backgrounds and cultures.
How we Support the Business Community
Some of the ways we work in partnership with this stakeholder group include:
- We aim to make Fairfax County a better community for all stakeholders, including businesses of all sizes. We know businesses thrive in strong communities.
- The Shop Local Market initiative support local small businesses like food trucks, artisans, and makers
- Free opportunities to exhibit at community events or placemaking at The PARC in Tysons.
- Team building and community giving opportunities for corporate group volunteers.
Why Work in Partnership with Us?
We know you have many requests for support, and you look for strategic opportunities to make a difference in our community. To learn how we are a nonprofit organization unlike any other in Fairfax County, we invite you to:
- Learn more about our mission
- Learn how our work supports the 10 Fairfax County Community Outcome Areas
- Take a tour of our work through our Impact Showcase
How Your Business Can Support Our Mission
Businesses can be event sponsors with customized programs to meet your goals. When you sponsor an event, you receive tremendous exposure through our social media, website, and email newsletter marketing channels leading up to and after the event, as well as recognition at the event. We form deep and long lasting relationship with our sponsors to work in partnership.
To learn more about upcoming opportunities, please complete this interest form:
Be A Partner
Our Work in Action
See examples of how we work in partnership with local businesses: