Be Part of the Shop Local Market!
As a maker in the Shop Local Market, you are part of our network of local small businesses and you can express your interest in participating in upcoming events. We will promote your business through our marketing channels and connecting you to new customers, and provide resources to support your work.
Upcoming Maker Opportunities
3rd Annual Winter Market at The PARC at Tysons | Dec. 2nd | 12 PM – 5 PM
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! We are celebrating by showcasing 20+ local artisans, makers, and crafters to holiday shoppers! The market will be held ONE DAY ONLY and include seasonal festivities including a visit from Santa, local performances, photo opportunities, and more!
Please fill out the Winter Market Interest Form if you are interested in participating. Spaces limited.
Not available for any of these opportunities? Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know about opportunities!
Shop Local Market General Information
- The Shop Local Market will be is typically located indoors. Free parking is available onsite.
- All vendor booths are to be fully set up and staffed for the entire duration of the event.
- Each approved exhibitor will receive an 8’x8′ space with one 6-foot table and one chair. Additional space and accommodations may be available. Please note any special requests on the interest form. We will do our best to accommodate requests.
- Exhibitors may bring additional tables/shelving/etc. as long as it fits within the allocated space.
- Electric outlets are available at some booth spaces. If you need access to an outlet, please note that on the interest form.
- At this time, there is public Wi-Fi available, however, please make sure you bring your own MiFi device or plan to enable your hotspot on your device if you plan to use any electronic systems to track payment or sales in case of network connectivity issues.
A Certificate of Insurance is required by all exhibitors.
If you have business insurance:
You can add Celebrate Fairfax and the County of Fairfax as additionally insured on your policy by contacting your insurance agent.
This proof of coverage must be in the amount of no less than $1 million for general liability. Celebrate Fairfax, Inc. is the certificate holder, and the address is 12000 Government Center Parkway, Suite 247, Fairfax, VA 22035
If you do not have business insurance:
You may purchase limited liability insurance through Celebrate Fairfax’s carrier – Haas & Wilkerson. All payments and documentation will go directly through Celebrate Fairfax staff. The cost of this is around $85 and may increase depending on the business and products sold.
This policy will only cover you for Shop Local Saturday Market events produced by Celebrate Fairfax, Inc. at The PARC in Tysons for a specified amount of time.
- Priority will be given to vendors that are Fairfax County-based makers & artisans.
- We will strive to select a variety of vendors and products, but we cannot guarantee exclusivity. We do limit certain categories of vendors. If your category is full, we will automatically add you to the waitlist.
- Food-related exhibitors may only sell pre-packaged items, intended for off-site consumption, in accordance with VDACS regulations. Heating, cooling, cutting, plating, and similar activities are not permitted.
For any additional questions or information, please reach out to Vendors@CelebrateFairfax.Org or call 571-789-6816.